Behind every Envii cabinet is an Envii warranty.
Envii Cabinetry (warrantor) warrants to the original purchasing consumer, only that all products manufactured or supplied by warrantor will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service (proof of purchase is required). This warranty does not cover damages resulting from normal wear, accident, misuse, or lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance and service; nor does it warranty the improper installation or unauthorized repair, alteration, or modification or defects to the unit when the product is installed. This warranty does not cover damages incurred in shipping or delivery. Should damages occur during shipping, please follow the protocol outlined in the Dealer Agreement.
• Finish deviations must be inspected by an authorized Envii Cabinetry representative. Determination will be made following the inspection whether to repair in the field or to return the product to the factory for refinishing or replacement. No field repair may be made without approval from Envii Cabinetry.
• Stain variations: Since no two trees are identical, wood is a unique material with natural variations in grain, texture, and color. These variations may cause considerable differences between old samples and new cabinets. Please note: Newly produced cabinets will never be the same color as aged cabinets or samples and will vary between hardwoods and plywoods.
• Doors that are warped 1⁄4” or less must be allowed to hang through two seasons (Spring and Summer) before replacement(s) will be made. Typically, the door will return to its normal flat position after conditioning to the environment. Prior to requesting a replacement please be sure that the problem is not an installation deficiency.
• This warranty does not apply to thermofoil, melamine, or textured melamine installed products, without the use of properly installed heat shields, installed adjacent to appliances or fixtures such as lighting that generate high temperatures.
• Repairs or replacements are contingent upon the current offerings of styles, color, hardware, and construction options within the Envii Cabinetry product offering at the time of the claim. If a warranty claim is filed after an Envii Cabinetry product is discontinued or becomes obsolete, Envii Cabinetry will replace the affected component
with a new component of the same or similar style based on availability. Any deviation from standard door construction voids this warranty, including the removal of stiles and rails or sizes that exceed our maximum heights and widths.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE SHORTER OF THE PERIOD PROVIDED BY LAW OR PERIOD OF THIS WARRANTY, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ENVII CABINETRY BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
For customers living in those states which do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, consider this product to be without any warranty, neither expressed or implied.